So I've been using beejive for quite awhile now and everytime when someone logs on... it would show up on my buddy list, but now it won't update my buddy list until I go to status and change it from away to available... Once I have done that then it refreshes my list. Anyone have this problem? I'm running 1.1.1

Thanks
    06-13-09 03:18 PM
    So, I'm thinking this should have been posted in the Apps forum, but to answer your question I haven't seen that behaviour when using Beejive (using Beta 1.1.2)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-09 04:14 PM
    I thought I was the only one with this problem,I have been experiencing the same issue.I emailed them but have not received any real solution,anyways I uninstalled the app then did a battery pull before inatalling it again,after the install i did another battery pull afterward and it solved the problem.
    06-13-09 04:38 PM
    I've never had that issue. It always auto updates for me.

I'm using 1.1.2 beta also.

They have a forum on their website also, maybe you'll find a fix there if Claudia's suggestion doesn't work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-09 07:48 PM
    Yea, I checked beejive support forum and somebody actually did post the same topic, but no one responded back. I want to email them, but I doubt they will respond. Maybe I'll just try to do what claudia181 did. If that doesn't work then maybe its time for that update of 1.1.2
    06-13-09 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD