On my tour when I put it on the charger it would go into bedside mode. Which activated my sleep profile etc. Then the screen would turn off after the normal 20 seconds that wasmy default.

Now my new Bold doesn't ever turn the screen off. It stays lit even when it goes into bedside mode.

All settings are the same as before.

Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-10 11:26 PM
    What are the setting in the bedside mode and clock mode set at?

06-08-10 08:39 AM
    On my tour when I put it on the charger it would go into bedside mode. Which activated my sleep profile etc. Then the screen would turn off after the normal 20 seconds that wasmy default.

Now my new Bold doesn't ever turn the screen off. It stays lit even when it goes into bedside mode.

All settings are the same as before.

Any ideas?

I thought "bedside mode" was to leave the clock dimly lit all night long and never turn off.
    06-08-10 08:52 AM
    Battery pull solved the problem I guess.

06-08-10 09:00 AM
    I thought "bedside mode" was to leave the clock dimly lit all night long and never turn off.
    it does stay softly lit the whole time bedside mode is on, but if you turn the lights on in your room, the clock gets bright again, turn the lights off and the clock will dim after about 15 seconds.
    06-08-10 09:47 AM
    If you change the setting, automatically dim screen to no in the bedside mode setting the screen will turn off.

06-08-10 10:12 AM
    If you change the setting, automatically dim screen to no in the bedside mode setting the screen will turn off.

oh right, but then why would you be using bedside mode if not to have the clock show through the night? I thought that was the point, I personally use my phone as my alarm and clock on my nightstand.
    06-08-10 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD