How come my bb doesn't remember email addressess I've sent from it? I really have to remeber to add it as a contact everytime? Nooooooooo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 06:43 PM
    Did you want it to give the person a name for you too?
    05-15-09 06:46 PM
    How come my bb doesn't remember email addressess I've sent from it? I really have to remeber to add it as a contact everytime? Nooooooooo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    No auto-fill feature for that, if I understand your question correctly. But it's pretty easy to just add the email address to your contact entry in your phone book. Then just type the name when sending your email, or even just the first few characters.
    05-15-09 06:47 PM
    One option without adding contacts is to create an autotext entry:

i.e., replace "bob1" with "[email protected]"
    I can't imagine you would want the phone to remember every single email address you type...
    05-15-09 06:49 PM
    I think he means, after so many back and forth emails, the BB smart phone should remember which email you want to reply from when sending another.
    I believe that when you start a new email, the BB just uses your default email.
    05-15-09 07:05 PM
    I think he means, after so many back and forth emails, the BB smart phone should remember which email you want to reply from when sending another.
    I believe that when you start a new email, the BB just uses your default email.
    That wouldn't make sense in regards to the comment about adding it as a contact though...
    05-15-09 07:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD