Hi all
    So my bold 9900 is stuck on loading screen , I've tried everything to make it work but it won't
    When it reach the middle it stops and keyboard lights are off excet the button in the middle and the screen .. And it is reconized by computer
    Is there is anyway to make it work ?
    I really need your help
    05-15-13 04:59 PM
    How long are you waiting after it gets stuck. I have found that further I am from a fresh OS install the longer it takes to boot up. Sometimes I have waited over 10 minutes to get past this same stuck point before the rest of the os booted.

Pull the battery, let boot and just wait. If that doesn't work, back it up, wipe it and reinstall the OS.

Composed more accurately and sent more confidentially from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    fozaz likes this.
    05-16-13 02:19 AM
    help

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone
    05-16-13 04:35 AM
    See post number 20 on this thread.

May be the solution you need:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...e-help-709488/
    05-16-13 05:33 AM
    How long are you waiting after it gets stuck. I have found that further I am from a fresh OS install the longer it takes to boot up. Sometimes I have waited over 10 minutes to get past this same stuck point before the rest of the os booted.

Pull the battery, let boot and just wait. If that doesn't work, back it up, wipe it and reinstall the OS.

Composed more accurately and sent more confidentially from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Been waiting more than hour .. Still stuck
    And i wipe it before and reinstall the os .. Still stuck
    Thanks anyway
    05-16-13 11:58 AM
    Been waiting more than hour .. Still stuck
    And i wipe it before and reinstall the os .. Still stuck
    Thanks anyway
    After having my 9930 for a little over a year the same thing happened to me. I couldn't get my computer to recognize it so I could even begin to try to wipe & reinstall. After days of trying I finally had to give it up & move on.
    05-16-13 01:21 PM
    After having my 9930 for a little over a year the same thing happened to me. I couldn't get my computer to recognize it so I could even begin to try to wipe & reinstall. After days of trying I finally had to give it up & move on.
    So sad time for a new phone
    05-16-13 01:28 PM