To all bold experts:

My Bold 9000 wont turn on! I charged it yesterday and switched it off for the night. I tried turning it on this morning, and nothing will happen! I took the battery out, put it back in, and still nothing. Plugged it back into the charger, the red light turns on, but nothing!

What's going on?? Is there a reset button or something?

It's only a month old, so this is an unexpected pain!

PLEASE HELP.
    06-16-09 04:15 AM
    There are threads on how to recover a dead phone,but if its only a month old send it back

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 04:37 AM
    Might not have charged for some reason. Let it charge for awhile and try again.
    06-16-09 05:00 AM
    When you plug it in to charge does the light come on indicating it is charging or fully charged?
    06-16-09 07:59 AM
    Take the battery out of the bold. Press the red power buttom with the battery out of the device, press and hold this for 30 seconds, and while your finger is still on the red button replace the battery into the device, still have your finger on the red power button. You should see the red light go off, when that happens let go of the red button and wait 5 seconds, then try to turn on again you might have to wait a little longer for it to turn on so hold the power button and don't let go.
    06-16-09 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD