07-15-09 11:35 PM
30 12
tools
    im_really_bored_and_have_nothing_better_to_do_than _to_ask_random_questions_on_a_blackberry_forum @gmail.com???? nothing wrong with that, i do it all the time, but will definately be unique
    BoldDiegoDiva

SD<BoldBabe>SD

BoldDiegoLady

ZephyrLadySD

BoldnBreezy

PtLomaLady

I can give you more ideas if I know some details that might pinpoint your likes or area in 'Dago that means a lot to you.

San Diego is about the only place I California I'd like to live in again, given the choice. I spent the first years of adulthood stationed there, and it is where one of my daughters was born. Even her SSN begins 619.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I thought it was really cool that her ssn begun with 619 I would have loved that.
    I am actually from the heart of san diego, near downtown, and although I have lived everywhere in Diego, I am from San San Diego. Something with that in it is great also, it doesn't have to say anything about my bb.
    Thanks
    05-03-09 01:53 AM
    im_really_bored_and_have_nothing_better_to_do_than _to_ask_random_questions_on_a_blackberry_forum @gmail.com???? nothing wrong with that, i do it all the time, but will definately be unique
    rofl sorry jus had to say i love ur sig it had me weak
    07-14-09 09:06 PM
    party@myplace.org

There is a missing letter at the end, I'll leave that for you guys to add.
    I gotta admit, I really laughed at this one. Thanks! :P
    07-14-09 09:35 PM
    how about theboldandthebeautiful
    07-14-09 09:56 PM
    did you make a choice yet
    07-15-09 11:35 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD