Hi guys, i got problem with my bold 9000. This morning my bb suddently hang and i tried few times take out the battery but when the phone reboot, it still stuck at date and time popup. ('please confirm current date and time')

I've change to another battery also but still not working.

Plan to re-install the OS but when connect to pc, my windows dont even detect the bb...

what i'm gonna do?
    06-19-10 10:40 AM
    Use the method used in step 2 here > http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry and see if it does the trick

Step #2: We need to connect the BlackBerry to the Computer via USB cable. But here's where the tricky part comes in with the Nuked BlackBerry. Do you see in the image above where it says COM1? What we want to do is plug in the BlackBerry, and when COM1 switches to say USB-PIN:UNKNOWN we immediately click Next. This catches the BlackBerry and takes it out of the constant reboot cycle and allows you to then reload the Operating System.
    06-19-10 10:50 AM
    Use the method used in step 2 here and see if it does the trick
    Thanks for ur fast respone. i will try it and see if it works or not.

but one more things, what will happen with all my data? i still backup or not?
    06-19-10 11:02 AM
    Good question !

If you could connect your BB to the Desktop Manager and backup, that would be Excellent !.

If not, I believe that when you double click on '' loader '' ( see link ) it will backup and restore everything ( 3rd party apps won't be backed up though ).
    Last edited by Ahmed G.; 06-20-10 at 07:34 AM.
    06-19-10 12:45 PM
    Problem solve. My bold can works like usual.

but all data are lost,but its ok because i've made backup last month.

No, the loader didnt backup my data, its just reboot the phone and ready to install new os but didnt show any option for backup.

For 3rd party application, i tried using BSAK..can backup all application but the things now is it cant be restore back. It show "restore complete" but i see no application in my bb. So i open DM and try manually restore the application from BSAK backup. Instead of 12 application i got, only 3 are perfectly restored into bb, the balance i didnt see..dont know why.

anyway thanks a lot ya.
    06-19-10 08:48 PM

For 3rd party application, i tried using BSAK..can backup all application but the things now is it cant be restore back. It show "restore complete" but i see no application in my bb.

Go through Install CODs and reinstall them by directing them to the Backup folder in C:\Program Files\BBSAK.

hope this helps
    06-20-10 07:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD