Question 1: How am I able to Stream videos from the internet, nothing is working, and I am assuming the players and Java are all installed.

Question 2: Anyway of making browsing the internet a little more faster?

Question 3: Is there a youtube application out?
    07-22-09 10:55 AM
    What video's are you trying to stream. There are a couple free youtube viewers on app world and one or two at m.crackberry.com's OTA download site
    07-22-09 10:58 AM
    1. More info as stated above.

2. It all depends on your carrier's speed and whether its 3G or WiFi.

3. Last one on the list.
    07-22-09 11:00 AM
    Tell you right now, you can't play Flash video on BBs. YouTube feeds will be downgraded to 3GP format, and become barely watchable.

My biggest (and possibly only) problem with BB. I knew that'd be the subject of this post.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 11:03 AM
    Ya, for the videos it was pertaining to flash. Such as streaming trailers off a site, or youtube, ect ect... So there is no way to stream in anyway?

Since the phone is 9000 bold its 3g and WiFi, which ones faster?

Tnx for the youtube link.
    07-22-09 11:20 AM
    WiFi is faster, but with 3G you can connect from anyplace where the service is available. It sort helps to balance it out. Like @ Home/Office/HotSpot you can use WiFi and anywhere else 3G. Np.
    07-22-09 11:23 AM
    Sadly no. No flash support at all right now from what I gather. YouTube will work, but the quality just isn't there. Fast moving videos with small details just blow, while simple videos are more tolerable.

A while back I recall someone finding a snippet of code refering to Flash, so people are hoping BB supports it in the near future.

07-22-09 11:55 AM
    When you would rather use Wi-FI then 3g, do you just turn 3g off. Or does it use Wi-fI even when 3g is on. Do you have to turn one connection off, if both are on, which one does it use?
    07-22-09 01:13 PM
    I found a site that makes youtube videos really good on the Bold. Get the link of the youtube video you want and copy and paste in on the keepvid site in the url space, click download, then click mp4 high quality below, save to your desktop. Drag/drop into DM. There ya go!
    07-22-09 01:27 PM
    If Wifi is on and actively connected, it will use WiFi even with 3G on. You can usually tell cause there will either be a 3G icon, or WiFi icon in the corner of your app/web browser.

07-22-09 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD