Hello,

After hours trying to solve my problem, I'll try here, perhaps, somebody can help me with Bold 9900.
    I've read many topic about the red led problem and the terminal who doesn't want to boot.
    But my problem is slightly different.

The Red LED dont blink, its permanent and the BB dont want to boot;

I already try all of the method to reinstall a good OS with AppLoader, BBSAK or JLCmd but without success. I'll try to wipe the BB, still no success. My XP computer recognize Blackberry Terminal when i Plug the USB cable but none of the software for Blackberry manage to connect to the terminal.
    My PIN sometimes is recognize by one of them but that's it and impossible to connect with the method with AppLoader or any other method that I try.

I read on the net, here and there, that might be a Hardware issue. Did anyone else have this problem? Is there something to try before the physical reparation? If it's a Hardware issue, what is it exactly that is not working anymore on my BB?

Thanks for your answer and my apologies about my English, unfortunatly, I can not do better than that!
    07-10-13 02:00 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. Based on what you've explained above, this seems to be a hardware issue. Did the device happen to get wet? If you remove the battery, and check the white square, is it still white, or red?
    07-10-13 06:31 AM
    Thanks!

Nop, my device never went into water and when I remove the battery, the white square is still white.
    If it's a hardware issue, can I get it fix? and where does it come from?
    Do I have a solution to be sure that's a hardware issue?

The warranty is dead since 1 year so, I want to know if it's worth it to try to repair it or if it's dead!

Thanks for your answer
    07-10-13 07:27 AM
    My 9900 has started to do this too, although usually after I do a battery pull [yeah, I've stopped doing it]. However my sequence goes like this: Red light for several seconds; then the reboot bar will appear for a fraction of a second. Then it disappears and I get the red light again. This goes on for about 20 minutes, and then the phone finishes rebooting and comes back to life.

[sigh] This is my third Blackberry handset that hasn't lasted to the end of a 3-year contract...
    07-12-13 11:42 PM