I've searched and found one or two that deal with this, but still can't get it right.

I just upgraded to a Bold, I had a Pearl to start with and when I got it I got my BB email address that I would like to keep. I've been to the BlackBerry Start page from AT&T and tried to log in but can't for the life of me remember my BB email password. I know I probably had one when I set it up, but that was 2 yrs ago.

I also tried the forgot password option at that site. I entered my username and then even my entire address, but still nothing. I even did the PIN option but that didn't work either. I got a message from them using my new PIN, but it says that username doesn't exist.

I can call AT&T, but wanted to see if you guys knew anything first.

Thanks!
    07-30-09 01:55 PM
    My wife just had that same thing happen to her. She had to get a replacement Curve and when she fired it up it wanted her to login into BES to sync up her e-mail accounts. She couldn't remember the password, so it wouldn't let her. She called Verizon and all they could tell her was to create a new e-mail address.
    07-30-09 02:23 PM
    A BIS account is going to be tied to the carrier and will only be around for the length of time that the BIS account is active. If it has been two years since you had a BIS account, I would guess it has been purged. Try to create a new one with the same username.
    07-30-09 03:00 PM
    A BIS account is going to be tied to the carrier and will only be around for the length of time that the BIS account is active. If it has been two years since you had a BIS account, I would guess it has been purged. Try to create a new one with the same username.
    Thanks for the tip, that's exactly what I did and it worked. I don't know how, but it did.

Thanks a lot!

Now I just need to call AT&T and figure out why my text messaging doesn't work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 05:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD