I'm on a BB data plan. Unlimited and so on and so on... i have a call limit set cause i don't want to use the phone to much for phoning, cause my work phone has a load of minutes, but that limit has been reached through data usage?

my carrier has charged me R2/mb which is 30c/mb in US$ terms. they said i shouldn't have been charged! 5 days and still blocked. i can't you the phone for anything. only receiving of calls and texts.

Please help!
    05-26-09 12:31 PM
    so no one has an answer?
    05-26-09 10:14 PM
    This really sounds like something carrier related and nothing device related. If they know there's a problem, why aren't they working on fixing it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 11:09 PM
    Is the phone tethered at any time? Tethering is exactly like using the device as a dial up modem, which can incur cell minute charges on some carriers. Could this be the case?
    05-27-09 01:51 AM
    Is the phone tethered at any time? Tethering is exactly like using the device as a dial up modem, which can incur cell minute charges on some carriers. Could this be the case?
    got wifi at home, so i never use my phone for dial-up. i shat all over one of the guys at vodacom. he tells me that it's tough and i must pay for data usage... so explained to a BB agent how a BB data plan works... what a joke. what a f()cking joke! they recorded the call and in 30min a supervisor called me back reversing the charges. does anyone know the exact settings, so that bold will be going through BIS?
    05-31-09 01:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD