These are new issues. They weren't occuring until 2 days ago. I can't click any links or buttons. I'm typing this in the BB Browser and it won't let me hit post so I'm copying and pasting into Opera.
    I like using bb brwoser more for certain things like mlb.com or gmail.com. But I can't login to gmail on it now.
    I have to click "get link" in order to use links but doesn't work for buttons. Any ideas on what it could be?
    Trying rebooting, battery pull, all that stuff.
    If it requires something like an OS update or something along the lines then no big deal I'll use Opera.

Haven't changed themes so that can't be it. Only downloaded Myspace update recently but doubt it could have caused an issue with BB Browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 02:53 PM
    Click the z button while the browser is open.
    06-10-09 02:55 PM
    Try to do a software update, I see that you're using 4.6.1.10 software. That's strange, usually most of the Bold are at 4.6.0.167. Or change the browser emulation mode from BlackBerry to IE or firefox.
    06-10-09 02:57 PM
    How do you know what I'm using :/
    I really don't want to upgrade. My bold hasn't ever given me and software issues at all so I'll keep the software as it is.
    I'll try Z

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD