does anyone else in crackberry nation have a problem with their blackberry bold resetting itself for no reason on a regular basis? if so, any solutions??? its extremely annoying!
    06-08-09 05:56 PM
    I have heard this problem a couple times today so if I were you I would give it a quick search on this site to find out if anyone may know anything about it.
    06-08-09 06:16 PM
    what OS are you running? if its .167 which came factory installed on AT&T Bolds, update it to .266. i havent had anymore random reboots since updating.
    06-08-09 08:53 PM
    I had the same problem with .167 if that's the OS your using if so I would upgraded...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 08:58 PM
    how do you upgrade to .266???
    06-09-09 05:54 AM
    search, there a now 1,000,001 threads about it.

edit, i see tronyx gave you the info needed. just keep in mind to search because alot of the basic stuff has been covered so much, there are numerous threads about them.
    06-09-09 07:06 AM
    does anyone else in crackberry nation have a problem with their blackberry bold resetting itself for no reason on a regular basis? if so, any solutions??? its extremely annoying!
    Do your research on the pitfalls of upgrading as well; upgrading is not a guaranteed solution...first, try a battery pull (make sure your phone is off before you pull).

06-09-09 07:59 AM
    Do your research on the pitfalls of upgrading as well; upgrading is not a guaranteed solution...first, try a battery pull (make sure your phone is off before you pull).

.167 was buggy and i had random reboots with it as did other people from other threads i recall posting this issue in. everyone that upgraded to .266 had the issue solved.
    06-09-09 08:42 AM
    My phone randomly cuts off, anyone know why?
    06-09-09 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD