I've had the phone for about two days.. I've already had to restart the phone 4 times.. The system seems to freeze and becomes completely unresponsive to any input. There isn't one specific task in which its happened either.. Anybody else having similar issues?
    08-27-08 11:32 AM
    no issues with hangups at all...

I'm using the firmware version .126

I have however noticed a slowdown since syncing my device using device switcher.

prior to this zero problems.
    08-27-08 12:11 PM
    no issues for me, I've been running .126 for almost two weeks now. I also had no problems with .112.
    08-27-08 12:23 PM
    Don't get me wrong the phone works great... Its a small issue but still an issue none the less.. How do you determine your software version and how do you update it?
    08-27-08 05:37 PM
    Don't get me wrong the phone works great... Its a small issue but still an issue none the less.. How do you determine your software version and how do you update it?
    I think the info you need is here;
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/prop...ocedure-53359/
    08-27-08 05:52 PM
    My bold is starting to freeze up on me as well...from texting to browsing to even clicking on any menu buttons!!!
    09-10-08 04:18 AM
    All smartphones need to be rebooted once in a while (like your PC) ...

I've used many symbian phones in the past which had far more common reboots than the Bold.

I've hd very few problems on .126 though thats why i'm not upgrading to .134 for the time being...
    09-10-08 04:46 AM
    Mine has been rebooted once since Monday. Gets to teh point that the little "hourglass" type thingy is on the screen on every button press.

Then I just rebooted.
    09-10-08 06:10 AM
    No real problems for me either running unlocked Rogers Bold on ATT BUT it does seem that I am getting a substantial memory leak running .134. Anyone else having this?
    09-10-08 06:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD