Hi,

I have a friend with a BB Bold & he is having some issues that I cant quite figure out. I also dont have the device in front of me so I am hoping someone can walk me through two basic items.

Question 1:

He has 2 email folders both are exactly the same and are connected to his email here. Is there a way to delete one so that he only has one email folder?

Question 2:

In his email folder it does not separate the sent and received emails but instead places them all in that one folder. Is there a way to separate it so that he has a folder for his sent emails and a folder for the received emails?

Thanks,
    Rich
    08-18-09 12:11 PM
    Hi,

I have a friend with a BB Bold & he is having some issues that I cant quite figure out. I also dont have the device in front of me so I am hoping someone can walk me through two basic items.

Question 1:

He has 2 email folders – both are exactly the same and are connected to his email here. Is there a way to delete one so that he only has one email folder?

Question 2:

In his email folder – it does not separate the sent and received emails but instead places them all in that one folder. Is there a way to separate it so that he has a folder for his sent emails and a folder for the received emails?

Thanks,
    Rich
    1) Just hide either the main messages folder or the specific email folder, I suggest hiding the specific email folder as there are other types of messages that will appear in the main messages folder.

2)Go into message options and select yes under: <hide sent messages>, then while in the messages folder, to view sent messages, press alt+O
    08-18-09 01:55 PM
    Sorry to be dense, but how do I hide the main mail folder? Also how do I make links to other folders on the 'desktop' of the BB?
    08-18-09 09:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD