well I was thinking about this nonsense of the browser war on the bold well, how about this .. yah safari is a good browser but for one if you are browsing all day you are not making any money ..

solution: if you are still all bent on a browser
    go Download Opera Mini its FREE and yes its a good browser

and the problem is solved lol

have a great time with your bold
    your gona love it!
    08-24-08 06:11 PM
    Sh*t, I didn't realise the browser war had started already on the bold. I'm still getting au fait with the technology at my disposal.

Count me in for the front line, while I check out your safari talk.
    08-24-08 06:27 PM
    Coming from opera mini on a regular phone, I must say, in the three days I've had my BB I love the bb browser. Currently running 4.5.0.69 on a curve 8310 and it is just about perfect. I miss the 3g speed my old phone had, but as soon as ATT decides us lowly Americans are ready for the greatness the bold is offering to most of the world now, I'll be over that.

I thought I would be disappointed, as the specs for the curve are nowhere near the bold, and i have to say, I am not dreading waiting another month and a half. The time should fly by knowing the bold will be better than an already superb machine in the curve.
    08-24-08 06:44 PM
    anyone know if there is a settings to let browser not use "wap" versions of websites? When im on wifi I want the real thing not the wap.

I tried the opera mini as I thought that is what it would do but that too rendered the pages in wap
    Last edited by evilstrike; 08-24-08 at 08:44 PM.
    08-24-08 08:35 PM
    I think there is a way to not use wap .. I thought I saw it some place
    08-25-08 12:29 AM
    I think in the browser configuration you select emulation to IE or firefox. Plz correct me if I am wrong. This is my first time posting via web on my bold woot woot

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-08 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD