last week i had bt infinity broad band installed at home. since then when viewing the internet using my bb bold 9780 i keep getting a message saying "could not connect to remote server" i'm also unable to connect to an app called "tune in radio". i have the white bb logo and bthub3 showing on my display so i presume i'm connected via wifi. it says i have a signal strength of -31dBm. is there anything i can do to fix this?
    thanx
    06-22-11 02:41 PM
    last week i had bt infinity broad band installed at home. since then when viewing the internet using my bb bold 9780 i keep getting a message saying "could not connect to remote server" i'm also unable to connect to an app called "tune in radio". i have the white bb logo and bthub3 showing on my display so i presume i'm connected via wifi. it says i have a signal strength of -31dBm. is there anything i can do to fix this?
    thanx
    Does your laptop/PC/Mac connect and work OK with your internet?
    06-22-11 03:56 PM
    yep thats all fine
    06-22-11 03:57 PM
    thanx
    I have the same problem. The wifi info on both the phone and the hub say its all connected but the only way I can get on the internet with wifi is if I change the security on the hub to WEP, any other settings don't work. Let me know if you get it sorted.
    07-04-11 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD