Hey guys,

My Bold did not come preloaded with BB messener and games. Additionally I am unable to view any video and photos etc that I downloaded from the net. Regarding the BB messenger, I went to the site where I was sent by every including the appication on BB help, but keep getting this error message......BlackBerry Messenger for Software Versions 4.0 and 4.1
    Downloads via a USB connection are not enabled for this product....please visit our mobile download site using the browser on your BlackBerry� smartphone.
    When I try to visit the mobile link available at this link, nothing happens.....

Can anyone offer some resolutions for my Bold.

Regards.
    06-28-09 10:48 PM
    Try using DM to add it back on using App Loader. Just make sure to check the box next to it so that it will be added on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-09 10:51 PM
    Skullgame45 is giving good advice, I will expand it a little.

Download and install (on your PC) the OS for your phone. We recommend 4.6.0.282 which is linked from the sticky message at the top of the forum index.

Follow the instructions in the message to upgrade your OS using Desktop Manager v4.6 (note - you *MUST* delete the VENDOR.xml file on your PC). Make sure you select the options and programs you want before starting the final steps to upload to your phone. This will probably resolve all your problems.
    06-29-09 02:09 PM
    Great Thamks!!!!
    08-29-09 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD