Hi guys!

Really quick one but I believe important not only for me but can come handy or helpful for a lot people here!

At the moment im rolling with Bla 9900 as a phone and using Ipod Touch with ibeats for music. Question here! Hows Playbook and bb 9900 comparing to Ipods/Iphones? I mean i tried to test it but im useless! I have heard Ibeats work better with Ipod and just okay with BB/PB :>

Considering selling Ipod touch(Die Apple ;p) and get Playbook (promotion here in the UK is killing from 26/12/11 Playbook in The Carphone Warehouse will be 200 pounds for 32 GB and really thinking of getting it! I just really want to know if BB 9900 or Playbook is the right rival for Ipod/Iphone in terms of sound quality etc :> ....im a bit obsessed with music and by moving to bb9900+PB dont want to lose out on quality(bass etc)..tried to find some specific info online but no luck!

Please guys! Whoever has better ear(read:no wax ;p) pls let me know what your experience is and support it with some hard facts!

Cheers and merry Christmas to you all..no F@ck@ing snow in London as usual! haaa
    Last edited by Norbert_UK; 12-24-11 at 06:06 PM.
    12-24-11 05:59 PM
    well if you wanted to listen with out ear phones it is possible on the pb. i was surprised with the speaker quality. i also have a ipod touch that i don't really use anymore
    12-25-11 01:27 AM
    well if you wanted to listen with out ear phones it is possible on the pb. i was surprised with the speaker quality. i also have a ipod touch that i don't really use anymore
    What he said. Everything else comes down to a decent set of headphones/ear buds. Both manufacturers use good audio components in their products.
    12-25-11 02:30 AM
    though the ipod had one of the best audio quality in terms of music etc, now pretty much every phone is equal. What i would suggest is stick to the BB as its a great device and use some nice earphones/headphones like BOSE, Harman Kardon etc.
    Overall audio quality in terms of voice communication there is no match for Blackberry its simply outstanding !!
    12-25-11 03:38 AM
    I use beats with my iPod and iPad and I get awesome music quality. I have also tried it with my 9900, it feels like there is something missing.
    12-25-11 04:10 AM
    cheers guys!

Yea was worried as one of my mates has a dell streak ;p...and now he got ipod touch and said sound quality went miles up from Streak!

Will have to preform some more tests! hah!
    12-25-11 05:19 AM
    BB99 +iPod T4G seems good combination
    12-25-11 07:42 AM
    Has anybody used the ibeats with 9900 and have success with talk control? Have you been able to make calls with the ibeats? Let me know because I'm considering buying the bold 9900 over the iphone 4s.
    02-24-12 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD