It's a public forum, I can say what I want but I wasn't talking negative, I was trying to point out that someone elses reasons for liking/dislikig a phone (especially a random stranger) aren't likely to help you find out what you like and what you want. I certainly wasn't trying to be whatever ***** word you accused me of being, and looking back at my post I still don't understand what upset you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    just ignore it son, he(she) probably rode your post backward

like my wife reads menus in the restaurants ...from right (prices) to left
    07-22-11 12:23 PM
    Hypermaster, have you ever tryied the battery life of this device yet? Thanks,
    07-22-11 12:48 PM
    lets see...we have dual core processors now, rim doesnt plan to have this until qnx, which will be about a yr from now. 5 mp cam with 720p video recording, current phones being released are 1080p and 8mp cams. ff cams...not that that is a deal breaker for me. 4g phones, while bb is still on 3g. and the worst part about it is, THE NEW BB PHONES AREN'T EVEN OUT YET!!!!

hope that answers your question. that being said though, im still planning on getting the 9900. i hate my iphone.
    it's been stated numerous times that there is only one speaker sadly (almost exactly what the RIM employee said when CrackBerry Kevin(if i recall correctly) asked in a video a while ago) But I know there is only 1 for sure :/
    Yeah, it's kind of still making baby steps forward for exactly those reasons:

I gave up a lot of those features that I had back in '09 for my 9780 I got this year, and even if I get my hands on a 9900 on the 15th, I'm still behind as they're still not offered on this stopgap phone. Don't get me wrong- I've handled the 9900 and it looks nice and feels amazing in the hand... makes me wonder what it's going to get priced at here in Toronto...
    07-22-11 01:44 PM
    Thx flip4life, i was pretty sure that this was stated before, but sometimes its easier to ask then search, even though search is your best friend
    No problem at all, I didn't mean like SERIOUSLY JUST GO USE THE SEARCH! I kinda said its been stated numerous times just to show the legitimacy of what I said, I didn't mean for it to sound like I was annoyed and wanting you to search rather no problem buddy
    07-22-11 06:04 PM
    It's a public forum, I can say what I want but I wasn't talking negative, I was trying to point out that someone elses reasons for liking/dislikig a phone (especially a random stranger) aren't likely to help you find out what you like and what you want. I certainly wasn't trying to be whatever ***** word you accused me of being, and looking back at my post I still don't understand what upset you.

The ****** was dou che, you were acting like a d bag for no reason

07-22-11 06:33 PM

You realize how pointless this "fight" is right? it has taken like 6 posts and still not settled.. Just drop it you guys...
    bdad14 likes this.
    07-22-11 10:02 PM

I definitely wasn't, I don't understand why you feel that why, and I apologize if you do - no issue.
    You realize how pointless this "fight" is right? it has taken like 6 posts and still not settled.. Just drop it you guys...
    Drop what? Lol, I don't see what the issue is and I sure as crap don't think there's a "fight".
    07-23-11 12:59 AM
    I definitely wasn't, I don't understand why you feel that why, and I apologize if you do - no issue.

Drop what? Lol, I don't see what the issue is and I sure as crap don't think there's a "fight".
    why do you have to read into everything.. get this damn thread back on topic is what I'm saying... Why is everyone acting so damn immature
    07-23-11 02:02 AM
    OOOOOOHHH I cant wait to get it.....
    07-23-11 02:10 AM
    why do you have to read into everything.. get this damn thread back on topic is what I'm saying... Why is everyone acting so damn immature
    Who's acting immature?
    And yes I agree, any comments about an iPhone were way off track from where this thread should be
    And no need for swearing, geez lol.

07-23-11 02:23 AM
    OP - I'm curious why your phone doesn't show "H+/3G" on the bands page : the 9900 is supposed to have HSPA+, right?
    07-23-11 07:52 PM
    Lol internet tough guys...
    anon(52425) likes this.
    07-23-11 10:18 PM
    Lol internet tough guys...
    +1 if you have a good typing skills then you can be very though guy here, here we can't get hurt so why not to be a though, right?
    07-23-11 11:34 PM
    That screen looks gorgeous. Hopefully it comes to tmo! I think only verizon and AT&T have been announced and/or confirmed
    07-23-11 11:48 PM
    That screen looks gorgeous. Hopefully it comes to tmo! I think only verizon and AT&T have been announced and/or confirmed
    All 4 of the big carriers are getting it.
    bdad14 likes this.
    07-24-11 12:32 AM
    All 4 of the big carriers are getting it.
    It's just a question of when they'll all be releasing it. It could be a few weeks to a month or more.
    07-24-11 12:59 AM
    hyper,
    some phones are reported to have an issue with a high pitch noise coming from the LCD display, as reported here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=414618
    can you check this for 9900?
    thank you
    07-24-11 01:39 AM
    You do an awful lot of whining around here.
    07-24-11 01:45 PM
    You think wrong. Tmobile has said they will have it.
    07-24-11 01:47 PM
    My wife's birthday is 15 Aug, so I am going to pick that date in the lottery. Her birthday and I get a present, sound right to me
    dadymon likes this.
    07-24-11 02:08 PM
    Some additions and answers to peoples queries.

Yes, it has mobile hotspot.

Most importantly - BATTERY LIFE !!
    I did a complete wipe, and installed the leaked .261 (.100 has really bad battery life)
    With .261 - Things are a whole lot different. First let me say, this has a 1230mhh Battery, a bigger and brighter screen, so at first glance i thought, what the F**K is RIM Thinking, but after installing .261 these are my shocking results :

Day Started at 8am.....Spoke for about 90 mins, got about 30 emails, sent around 50 text's, took a few videos, did a some decent amount of browsing and guess what...by 7pm the battery was STILL AT 85% - Thats only 15% Drained with a day's work. So if your a very heavy user--- it will still last you 2 days easily.
    & This is just the leaked version, i'm just wondering what the final version will have and how much better this can get.

& here i was thinking of shifting to iPhone (& I actually did - My battery was dead by 6pm)
    BB IS BACK & WITH A BAAAAANNNNGGGG !!!
    07-24-11 11:59 PM
    I had a chance to play with in 9900 today, my office got a demo unit from RIM for some app presentation..I played a little with it..I could not find the mobile hotspot on it..os version was I think .261...super slim must say..
    Can't wait to buy one for myself...the wait is killing me ...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    07-26-11 06:30 AM

I did a complete wipe, and installed the leaked .261 (.100 has really bad battery life)
    With .261 - Things are a whole lot different. First let me say, this has a 1230mhh Battery, a bigger and brighter screen, so at first glance i thought, what the F**K is RIM Thinking, but after installing .261 these are my shocking results :

Day Started at 8am.....Spoke for about 90 mins, got about 30 emails, sent around 50 text's, took a few videos, did a some decent amount of browsing and guess what...by 7pm the battery was STILL AT 85% - Thats only 15% Drained with a day's work. So if your a very heavy user--- it will still last you 2 days easily.
    & This is just the leaked version, i'm just wondering what the final version will have and how much better this can get.

& here i was thinking of shifting to iPhone (& I actually did - My battery was dead by 6pm)
    I wonder how it would cope with constant bbm'ing...even with my 9780 fully charged...by 6pm my 9780 is at 30% and thats due to constant bbm'ing, emailing and calls...i dont text anymore as most of my contacts are on bbm or whatsapp.

Saying that CX has stated the 9900/9930 battery is on par with the iphone4 battery which is similar to the 9780 so either way ill be happy.
    07-26-11 07:14 AM
    Day Started at 8am.....Spoke for about 90 mins, got about 30 emails, sent around 50 text's, took a few videos, did a some decent amount of browsing and guess what...by 7pm the battery was STILL AT 85% - Thats only 15% Drained with a day's work...
    So the 9900 beats every single BB phone out there on battery life now? I find it unbelievable. You might need to check on your battery or something.
    07-26-11 07:58 AM

So yours has mobile hotspot? I hear only certain carriers have mobile hotspot? What about nfc?

07-26-11 08:30 AM
139 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD