Dear Crackberriers,

I have searched for the problem's solution on my BB Bold 9790. The problem is, that there are many unwanted contacts from strangers and sometimes few of them add me every single day, even group invitations (not just bb pin invitation)

I have looked at the article that tell me how to enable the firewall system on the blackberry bold 9790 in order to block incoming "pin contact invitations", but after I have enable the firewall pin setting, it still won't "block" all incoming pin contact invitations, and it still appears, so the annoying thing is I have to watch this pin contact invitations and I have to click ignore whenever it comes without "instantly blocking them"

My only question - is there any solution for this besides enabling the firewall? - Please note that I have enable the firewall, and check the pin box... and save it.

I live in South Africa, and I use vodacom carrier.

Thank you, and please give me a solution.

AL
    10-20-12 12:14 AM
    Strangely, you need to Accept the invitation. Then immediately Delete the contact from BBM and select the "Ignore future requests" option before confirming the delete.
    10-20-12 08:26 AM
    The Firewall doesn't block BBM invitations, it blocks PIN Messages. When clicking on an invitation tick the ignore future requests box.
    10-26-12 04:35 AM
    hi,
    my phone network is blocked. wat should i do?? please help me??
    08-03-13 06:48 AM
    hi,
    my phone network is blocked. wat should i do?? please help me??
    Wow. Welcome to CrackBerry, but you dug up a very old thread. AND you posted something COMPLETELY unrelated to that thread. Please don't do that.

If it is "Network Blocked", then there is nothing you can do. Only the original person who resulted in it being blocked can get it unblocked. And only with the original carrier who blocked it.

If you just purchased the device, get your money back.
    08-03-13 08:32 AM