I just purchused a Blackberry Bold 9780 the other day. Day 3 my y,u,h,j,b,n and enter key are not working but all other keys are fine there is no water damage i checked the stickers both white. I have done a bettery pull a few times now and still not working.
    01-24-11 06:13 PM
    I would return it for an exchange.
    01-24-11 07:05 PM
    sadly i bought it off someone unlocked worked great for 3 days i didnt have the stutter issue like alot of people are having. Just those letters stopped working out of the blue.
    01-24-11 07:34 PM
    OK weird after driving home from work the keyboard started working when i got out of my car. But now after hour of being in my house its stopped working again.
    01-24-11 10:49 PM
    LOL and now its working again i have no idea whats going on here.
    01-25-11 01:03 AM
    I just purchused a Blackberry Bold 9780 the other day. Day 3 my y,u,h,j,b,n and enter key are not working but all other keys are fine there is no water damage i checked the stickers both white. I have done a bettery pull a few times now and still not working.
    get is changed/repaired....

BB's are know for their reliability
    01-25-11 01:38 AM
    your BB shouldn't cause you trouble like this. go repair
    01-25-11 11:44 PM
    im with telus in canada and i have this problem too. ****ty thing is my buddy sold me the phone who works for telus and he told me to "break in" the keys. now im over my 30 days and cant get a straight up exchange....... repair time for this guy!!!
    02-07-11 09:59 PM
    i have blackberry bold 9780 and its key is not working?these key are not working- y,u,h,j,b and n, why? why bb have too much problem?.please help me.
    06-08-13 06:56 AM
    @Jason - it sounds like you have a damaged phone or a loose connection. You may need to open it up to fix it so probably best to get it to a phone repair shop. Or, if you are are feeling brave, check YouTube for some videos.
    06-10-13 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD