I live in GMT +2 time zone, and tonight, my BB decided to turn back the clocks an hour, even though we don't change the clocks here until the beginning of October.

My BB and PC are both on the same time zone setting, but, my BB is now an hour earlier, and when I try to sync the two, everything is now thrown off by an hour.

Even I change the time manually, and the correct time is displayed, when I try to sync between the BB and PC, the one hour time difference still remains.

Any ideas on how to fix this?
    09-10-11 10:17 PM
    This is a bug likely with windows on your computer. It also happens with my computer, that is until I went into the time settings and disabled the synchronisation of windows time with the internet. Try that, the next sync, it should be back to normal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-11 10:31 PM
    But, everything seems to point to the problem being on the BB. The PC has the correct time and Outlook has everything scheduled properly.

It's only on the BB where the time changed prematurely...
    09-10-11 10:35 PM
    But, everything seems to point to the problem being on the BB. The PC has the correct time and Outlook has everything scheduled properly.

It's only on the BB where the time changed prematurely...
    Alright, problem singled out. If you're on OS 6, go to Options, type in Time and disable carrier time sync.

If on OS 5, go to options > Date/Time. Change the Set Time to Manual, then set the device time. Looks like your carrier has changed the time by mistake, or it's a glitch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-11 10:50 PM
    I tried that.

Using OS 5. I went in to manually adjust the time and turn off automatic updates. I am able to get the BB to display the correct time, but the BB itself still is off by an hour.

The way I know this is I went into ScoreMobile and when it lists the times for Sunday's NFL games, it shows there only being a 6 hour time difference, instead of 7 hours, as it should be.

I know it may sound like a silly way to see that there is still a problem, but...
    09-10-11 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD