I have read some of the past notes about the lines on the screen and being cracked. but no one mentioned if the phone was still was working or not. i have a very noticeable line only when the background is white but the phone works fine.i figured the crack is not all the way through maybe that`s why mine still works
    07-17-11 11:14 AM
    Is anything noticeable when the screen is on but mostly black, such as Bedside Mode?
    Switch the clock display from Analog to Flip Clock so you don't have the analog face's obnoxious lines all over the place. Anything noticeable?
    07-17-11 09:34 PM
    I only see this line when the back ground is white this line runs from the 1/4 on the left to 3/4 on the right..
    Other than is annoying line the phone seems to still be working good...and not noticeable while in sleep mode or on flip clock...
    I guess i`ll just have to live with it till i get the 9780 or the 9900
    Thanks for the imput
    07-23-11 08:13 PM
    I only see this line when the back ground is white this line runs from the 1/4 on the left to 3/4 on the right..
    Other than is annoying line the phone seems to still be working good...and not noticeable while in sleep mode or on flip clock...
    I guess i`ll just have to live with it till i get the 9780 or the 9900
    Thanks for the imput
    You could request a warranty exchange if it starts to get worse, if your device is still under warranty.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-11 04:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD