since yesterday my bis is not working. i tried to send service books , or hard reset but nothing.
    i installed last update but still nothing is working.
    please help me.
    sorry for my poor english.
    06-05-10 05:41 PM
    Did you get the registration message? Did you successfully update pin and imei on your carriers bis login page?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-10 06:15 PM
    Did you get the registration message? Did you successfully update pin and imei on your carriers bis login page?

yes i got the registration message. and updated pin and imei
    06-05-10 06:33 PM
    Did you send service books from device or bis site from home pc?

06-05-10 06:35 PM
    i tried both
    06-05-10 06:39 PM
    Did you not get messages for your email accounts when you sent books? Go to host routing table and register device again...then go back into bis from a pc and update pin and imei again...only after its registered...then try to resend servic books? Did this happen after an OS update? Which carrier? possible data outage?

06-05-10 06:50 PM
    my carrier is cosmote in greece. i did the update after i saw the problem.
    when i go to setup -> email setup , the only choise i have is for bes!! bis is disappeared. i did what you said.. no solution
    06-05-10 06:56 PM
    my carrier is cosmote in greece. i did the update after i saw the problem.
    when i go to setup -> email setup , the only choise i have is for bes!! bis is disappeared. i did what you said.. no solution
    Call your carrier and make sure that you are provisioned for the BlackBerry plan. Sounds like they may not have you registered as such in their system.
    06-05-10 07:07 PM
    i use bis for 3 years . i called them and they told me that everything is ok!! but no solution for me
    06-05-10 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD