Hi every body, I live in Tehran/Iran and here you can not find a long range of BB models, I have some choice here, I wanna buy a BB here and could find 2 models, 9000, Storm and Storm 2, which one is best, I love music and movie and love to save my pictures to show to the others, It's 50-50 for me to have a touch screen phone but I really love keyboard too, here in Iran we have just edge server and have a long way to get 3G or 3GS but I use WIFI at home or office and some restaurants.
    11-23-09 04:30 AM
    Hi nikoubazl, I'm also Persian but I am not in Iran. I believe in Iran non of the carriers offer BB services, so for you buying BB is a waste of money cuz you cannot use the most out of your phone.
    I have a Storm at the moment, but if I get an option again I definitely will go for the Bold.
    But then again, BB without BB internet services, NO!
    Last edited by RezaBerry; 11-24-09 at 03:32 AM.
    11-23-09 05:47 AM
    Thanks for help but I can tell you BlackBerry works here but for using for example messenger you must search and then you can find some thing for your BB, for example I can tell you if you go on some freeware web by your berry, you can find a lot of freeware that most of them like Google map, Nimbuz (a kind of messenger), some email viewers, etc,,,.
    Here in Iran if you wanna have your favorite you must to be a bit creative then you can do all you want
    11-23-09 08:08 AM
    I have the S2 right now and have had the 9000. I have to say that the 9000 is my all time fav, i just hated the carrier that has it here in the US.
    11-23-09 08:51 AM
    my suggestion would be to get the BOLD
    11-23-09 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD