So I did like my second battery pull to re-insert my sim card so I can return the phone. And the phone completely booted up I decided to make a call. The recording said that my phone was not active and that I needed to contact my service provider. I hung up and tried again and it worked? It has done it on every battery pull I've done? Why is this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-10 05:13 AM
    Are you going to make a post about EVERY minor issue you run into? If the phone is giving you this many problems, maybe the Bold isn't for you.
    06-22-10 09:56 AM
    What? It was a question if anyone else has it?

06-22-10 10:11 AM
    What problems have I had? Rattleing sound and that's it? Water damage was my fault. Its not rims or vzw fault? Its mine, and I'm verry happy that they are willing to give me a new one. That's it. I just don't kno why everyone thinks iits so wrong of me to be upset @ some things? If u don't like me/my post sont reply saying that I'm stupid, I need to get a new fone, etc. Just give me positive advice and let me kno if u are experienceing the same issues. That's all. I'm not here to start trouble or be disliked. I'm just here to get halp and advie. That's all.....

06-22-10 10:18 AM
    I've done several battery pulls with no problems and I haven't seen anywhere on the forums about this problem. I think it may be a fluke with your phone. I hope you get it figured out.
    06-22-10 01:02 PM
    You're returning it anyways, so I can't really see how it matters.
    06-22-10 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD