Ok so, my battery from 100% went down to 80% from 8am to 2pm. Is that bad? When I got my phone, I played with it for about 30 minutes before charging it for about 7 hours but when I came home, I played on it for about another hour before charging it for the night. So, does that ruin the battery? Or should I just upgrade the firmware. I'm on the latest rogers firmware

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-10 04:53 PM
    Your battery seems fine. 20% in six hours of usage would not rate a concern for me.
    Your charging routine is also good. Just remember, do not get in the habit of
    running the battery way down. THAT will ruin your battery.

Charge it often. Overnight is not an issue as the battery, once full, stops charging.
    There is no overcharge danger.
    05-31-10 04:58 PM
    This sounds like a good battery you have. If your on 3G that's a plus to think about.

05-31-10 05:13 PM
    You need to relax. Using your phone a little or alot before charging is not going to make a bit of difference in the long run. Just get the charging cradle and drop it in the cradle every night before you go to bed and take it out in the morning.

Relax and enjoy your phone!
    05-31-10 05:19 PM
    Thanks guys ! ^^
    I'm still new with the BB lol, had a problem with choosing a new phone until i came across this.
    05-31-10 09:37 PM
    Mines been off the charger since this morning and I'm down to 65% after 14 hours.
    Facebook all day, bbm all day and a few phone calls. These batts are great
    I also always have my wifi and bluetooth on at all times

05-31-10 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD