10-19-08 03:39 AM
32 12
tools
    I can pull 2 days, but usually charge it nightly... that charging pod is just to nice to not use! 2 days MAX but I use wifi and 3G 2/3s of the time. Bluetooth for a few hours. If I tether I get one day max. (thats tethering for a few hours and 1-2 hours of voice)
    10-18-08 09:35 PM
    Dear Bold1 seems the evedience is stacked against you now... Maybe you are the deep twisted liar!

I have been soo offended by the way you accused me along with another forum member a liar, then when others have intervined, to continue being arrogant and difficult. Frankly its people like yourself that spoil the experince for others. Its people like yourself iv noticed recently that have the need to prove a point of some type. Maybe you need to take a deep introspective look and ask yourself why or what is making you behave in such a deep and twisted way. I'm in central London too and both my battery and my behaviour and character are positive, unlike yours!

I hope for your sake, your poor Bold's :-) and other kind forum members's sake you get yourself sorted and calm down.

Mo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-08 09:46 PM
    I can get more than 3 days...
    10-18-08 09:50 PM
    hmmm are you all for real?? mine on 162 but my battery suck...

only last a day max! if i do lots of surfing it done before the end of the day.

it was a lot better after i upgrade to 162 but still not like 2 3 days like all of you.

so what is the problem?
    10-18-08 11:07 PM
    plus why my memory also bad

now only stand at 8Mb

i think it is in danger zone
    10-18-08 11:08 PM
    I think I have the answer, we have top executives onhere who hammer their Blackberry's by having to constantly juggle major business issues, then we have the lower class that are only permitted to use them at break times, this I think is the asnwer. I got the unit to use as a business tool, I went through 3 x 8700's and they are bullet proof and had Siedo extended batteries, this Bold 'toy' can't be hammered because I get a red battery sign after 5.5hrs. Oh well, that is the last time I allow my PA to choose my phone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-08 03:33 AM
    That makes no sense at all, so your saying that an average user cannot POSSIBLY use their BB as much as a business user.

Get a grip on reality man, you're business user/consumer user theory is just plain far out there.
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 10-19-08 at 03:41 AM.
    10-19-08 03:39 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD