So, I did an update using DM for MAC twice, and after each my phone remained on for a couple of hours. I then turned it off overnight and when I tried to start it up in the morning, nothing happened. No action at all. I knew the battery was charged the night before so I immediately discounted that. I eventually connected the phone to my car charger and it eventually started after a few minutes. Happened againg last night, but this time instead of re-charging it I did a battery pull. It started up after a few seconds. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
    12-02-09 03:06 PM
    isit true that it's not advicable to drain the battery?
    07-06-10 11:05 PM
    isit true that it's not advicable to drain the battery?
    yeah, it is. Charge it whenever you can. The more you charge it the more it serves you longer
    07-07-10 02:07 AM
    So, I did an update using DM for MAC twice, and after each my phone remained on for a couple of hours. I then turned it off overnight and when I tried to start it up in the morning, nothing happened. No action at all. I knew the battery was charged the night before so I immediately discounted that. I eventually connected the phone to my car charger and it eventually started after a few minutes. Happened againg last night, but this time instead of re-charging it I did a battery pull. It started up after a few seconds. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
    I own an 8900 and have upgraded it now for 4 times and never had the issue you're having.

Perhaps coz you are using the releases from the same carrier. Have you tried another carrier's release?
    07-07-10 02:19 AM
    I had that happen a couple of times on my 8320. Not necessarily after an update, but I'd pick up from the charging cradle and it wouldn't function. I'd have to remove the battery and connect it by USB to get it started, and then put the battery back in.
    07-07-10 06:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD