Hi all,

i have search the forums and net, but found nothing- i'm hoping someone here can help!

My berry wont boot up at all, and when on charge, has a slow red led flash- on 20secs, off 20 secs, on 20 secs, off 20secs etc (or around about 20secs), and so on.

The battery was close to flat the last that i noticed it, then checked it a bit later, was compltely dead, screen off. Charged it to no avail, with just this flashing.

Have tried numerous chargers (AC, USB, Car charger) with the same result.

Swapped batteries with a mate, and the Bold boots fine (phew!), but you guessed it, my battery in his doesnt fire up at all.

Worst part is, if it is just a battery, i have to find somewhere that stocks the damn things (in Sydney, Australia, if anyone can shed some light)... its only 6mths old, so i'm not happy. I'll need to get a replacement battery at the least if i take the battery back to 3mobile, but i'm going to guess they'll want to send the whole phone away.

I'm assuming that its just a dead battery? Does anyone know what the slow flashing led means?

TIA,
    Crash
    08-17-09 03:57 PM
    Sounds like a battery to me.
    08-17-09 04:00 PM
    actually now that i am home it is on ac charger, and the red led lights per usual, but then it goes off and the white screen usually kicks in, nothing.... and the led doesnt flash, just stays off. It flashed on the car charger, the whole way home.

really odd.
    08-17-09 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD