and i am heading back if the battery life doesnt improve very fast .
    12-14-08 12:52 AM
    I just updated to .210 about 5 hour ago. I will see how it goes for a few days, if I notice this issue, I am definitely going back to .185. So far .210 is very nice though.
    12-14-08 01:01 AM
    Just dl back to .185. I broke one of my BB rules , no betas only official OS updates. Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-08 02:00 AM
    I ran JiveTalk all the time and my battery was fine on my Pearl. I want a bold so badly tho, so I cant actually comment on the bolds life.
    12-14-08 02:07 AM
    Just dl back to .185. I broke one of my BB rules , no betas only official OS updates. Lol.

Too funny... my rule is, eff the officials! go betas! hehe.
    12-14-08 02:22 AM
    I thought about returning my BOLD and just going back to my 8310 Curve, but I honestly don't know why I never returned my BOLD. Oh, I'm on my second BOLD.
    12-14-08 11:19 AM
    just upgrade to .185 and the battery issues will be gone . i am running .210 and so far everything is good but the battery life is not as good as .185 .
    but we will see after a couple days
    Where's the thread for the .185 OS?
    12-14-08 11:22 AM
    Too funny... my rule is, eff the officials! go betas! hehe.
    Yea, I don't have enough patience to wait for the official updates.
    12-14-08 11:56 AM
    My bold battery stays for solid 2 days with pretty good use and with my blue tooth headset on.

12-14-08 12:05 PM
    I bought the 9900 because I wanted a Blackberry with a quicker processor. My 9900 is woefully slow and I thought that the 9900 would be a definite bump up.

That said, I am very disappointed. 8 hours after and my 9900 is dead. My almost fully-charged 9900 shut off and won't turn back on. Battery pulls don't work, and AC doesn't work. I even tried pressing the Escape button on the battery pull...about the only thing that might have brought it back.

A call to T-Mobile's RIM tech support didn't help. It's either the battery or a DOA unit.

What's so frustrating is that I spend hours switching the device info, plus my time going to the store and waiting. Of course the T-Mobile stores are sold out, so I have to wait longer. I'm pissed! Nice that a $600 device bricked on the very first day. Nice work Blackberry.

It really makes me wonder if I want the 9900. RIM did some nice work on the device, but also took several steps backwards. Yes, there is a faster processor and more memory. Then again, it doesn't have UMA and an Auto-Focus camera. I can't tell you how many macro shots I take for personal and business use, and the lack of Auto-Focus is huge.

And the omission of UMA is embarrassing. Why RIM and T-Mobile, why? UMA is a stellar feature...and something if advertised would bring countless new customers to T-Mobile. Who's doing their marketing and PR, Bozo?

And finally...I'm really beginning to question the touchscreen. Frankly, it gets in the way and is a true impediment when typing.
    09-03-11 12:24 AM
    This is the 9000 Bold forum, not the 9900. You'd be better off posting this in the proper forum. Not to mention this thread is over 2 1/2 years old.

Good Luck with your 9900.
    09-03-11 09:47 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD