So, I have 2 problems that have been bothering me.
    First up:
    Bottom of battery door is creaky, and it moves, is there anything I could do to stop the creaking or the movement without buying a new door?

Second:
    I can't receive MMS from anybody. Friends,even my Mom. We're all on ATT. I was able to receive and send pictures a week ago, but now there's nothing. Any reason why I'm not getting them?
    06-04-09 02:05 PM
    The battery door: i just put my buiseness card between the battery and the door and the "creaking" and movement is gone.

as for the mms have you tried a battery pull?
    06-04-09 02:09 PM
    The battery door: i just put my buiseness card between the battery and the door and the "creaking" and movement is gone.

as for the mms have you tried a battery pull?
    I actually just did a battery pull, so Ill see what happens.
    06-04-09 02:10 PM
    nvm! got it all worked out! had to register through the host routing table
    06-04-09 02:34 PM
    hows the battery door?
    06-04-09 02:35 PM
    I used an index card... it works! Thanks! But, does it ever get in the way of the camera?
    06-04-09 02:38 PM
    So, I have 2 problems that have been bothering me.
    First up:
    Bottom of battery door is creaky, and it moves, is there anything I could do to stop the creaking or the movement without buying a new door?
    I made a thread about this, with something I found very useful... My suggestion either way is to put whatever you're going to put up as high as possible without getting in the way of the camera. I discovered that if it is too low, it does in fact mess with the hardware enough to actually CAUSE a speaker problem... I moved it up and it works like a charm and my Bold is almost too loud now. Here's the link: http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/my-...on-yet-225946/
    06-04-09 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD