08-08-13 03:59 AM
37 12
tools
    Brain wave No.1: NeoReader: Wap download
    Thats the one I used before. It does support BB's but only to the Curve so like I said, the resolution if all wrong.

Brain Wave/Lucky Find No.2: I have though, just found this one:
    BeeTagg - Mobile Tagging with QR-Code, BeeTagg and Datamatrix
    Just been testing it and it works a charm, the UI isnt perfect (It says push 4 to start the camera and you have to hit alt-S for example, although you can use the Menu to start the camera too) but yeh, hopefully this will do what you want!
    It supports the Bold, so it looks right on our beautiful screens. Also it deletes the pictures you have taken of the barcodes too (or at least, it doesnt save them to your memory card - Thumbs up!).
    Ive been trying to use beetag and I cant get it to work. Everytime I take a picture it makes a ding and says press 4 to start the camera.
    01-17-09 10:10 PM
    Its because our bolds do not have autofocus for the camera so the barcode does not come in clear and sharp.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-09 12:01 PM
    Hello, I find a new scaner for the bold 9000, you can download at mobiletag.com
    It's a great application!!!

Bye
    04-11-09 04:10 PM
    Hello, I find a new scaner for the bold 9000, you can download at mobiletag.com
    It's a great application!!!

Bye
    I went to the site and downloaded this app but its in french...
    04-11-09 04:44 PM
    try the amazon app you take a picture of something upload it to amazon and it tells you prices and comparison on amazon. its pretty cool you dont need the barcode just take a pic of the item
    04-11-09 05:08 PM
    try the amazon app you take a picture of something upload it to amazon and it tells you prices and comparison on amazon. its pretty cool you dont need the barcode just take a pic of the item
    I prefer it being mechanical, cos that amazon service I think goes through their personel.

I feel guilty for asking lol
    04-11-09 06:26 PM
    HOW THE EFF DO YOU FIND THE DOWNLOAD LINK? I'm at the website and it keeps telling me "if you're phone is not listed above,you can still access the Neoreader program." Then at the bottom it says "return to wap download" so I click that and it takes me back to the beginning! HFS BATMAN!
    04-16-09 11:08 AM
    Amazon has a similar feature called Amazon Remembers.... if you are in the app on your device and go to the remembers tab, you can take a picture of an item and Amazon will email you when that or a similar item becomes available.
    But the bar code scanner would be cool for the BOLD.
    04-16-09 11:44 AM
    I don't think this would work well anyway because the camera is too damn poor...
    04-16-09 12:12 PM
    My friend has an app like this on the MyTouch. We can be at K-Mart, she scans something, and we can see if it is cheaper in the store or online. Has anyone found one good Blackberry app that does this?
    08-20-09 09:53 PM
    i use i-nigma
    i-nigma Home Page

its cool - thier site also lets you create barcodes. I have a barcode on my business card that reveals my contact details when scanned - great

I can also create naughty messages and send them to my GF to scan - she was unimpressed but i thought it was cool

my twitter details - scan it to see

08-21-09 02:49 AM
    can't we add a barcode scanner plugin to the blackberry, so it will have the same feature as Gi. scan and get the local and online price. that would be cool.
    08-08-13 03:59 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD