I have a 3 month old bold that has a defective volume key that will not work in the volume up position for music player, NOTHING ELSE WRONG WITH THE PHONE. I also have another bold used only 3 months before this one of which i broke the LCD. Is the procedure's easy enough for me to repair one with other? If so, can someone suggest if I should try to replace the vol key from the phone with broken LCD or replace the LCD From current phone to older one. Yes, its under warranty, but would rather not send back as i have too many contacts to transfer one by one. I suppose there is still not a easy way to do the transfers?
    07-15-09 07:14 PM
    I would replace the lcd screen if you really don't care about the warranty. I would bring it back to the carrier. They can transfer the contacts for you easily.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 07:19 PM
    Why don't you back up ur contacts to your comp and then transfer the contacts from one bold to another. It takes less than a minute to transfer all the contacts to your phonem You don't have to do it one by one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD