Hello,

I have a password set on my phone to lock every hour. For some reason Im trying it and it keeps telling me incorrect. I Know for a fact Im typing in the right password and now im down to 8/10 tries... Any advice? what happens if i put it in wrong for the 10th time?
    08-21-09 02:31 PM
    Hello,

I have a password set on my phone to lock every hour. For some reason Im trying it and it keeps telling me incorrect. I Know for a fact Im typing in the right password and now im down to 8/10 tries... Any advice? what happens if i put it in wrong for the 10th time?
    It will wipe your device. No way around this, you need to remember to PW. Any caps involved?
    08-21-09 02:33 PM
    wow that sucks... yeah I know exactly what it is, for some reason it isnt working. What happens once its wiped? I backed everything up a week ago.
    08-21-09 02:41 PM
    Hopefully you have a backup of your device on your PC to restore after the wipe.
    No way around this.
    08-21-09 02:41 PM
    well, gave it one last shot and it wiped... hope the back up i made works
    08-21-09 02:50 PM
    The back up will probably ask for the password too.
    08-21-09 03:09 PM
    I was wondering if that would happen.

Please report back dvarela9
    08-21-09 03:15 PM
    It won't ask for a password. My coworker ran to me with the same problem and wiped the phone. I took the phone home and reinstalled the OS and all is well for her. I told her to next time use a password she can remember.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD