Using .266
    For no reason I can tell my BB started dimming before switching the screen off. I did a battery pulll, shortly after that my signal fell away for a minute, when it came back,m the green LED that flashes to tell me there's a signal no longer signals. Nothing in the options to say why it's suddenly diming, but more importantly noy flashing. Did another batt pull, still no luck.
    Any clue what's happening?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by flamingkitties; 05-29-09 at 03:53 PM.
    05-29-09 03:48 PM
    Excuse poor typing skills, I may have consumed a beer.

05-29-09 03:49 PM
    dimming options can be found in options > screen/keyboard. there is a timer there to set to tell when your BB to dim. options there as well to change signal LED. ensure that both are set to what you want and save the settings. also, make sure you are not in bedside mode to allow the LED to light up.
    05-29-09 03:52 PM
    And even after you disable the auto-dim, it will still dim from time to time. I have never seen the dimming completely disabled.
    05-29-09 03:54 PM
    I checked options, did not check bedside mode. It was that. What is puzzling us that I didn't touch bedside mode. I turn it on before I go to bed and off when I get up, why would it suddenly turn on? Is there a shortcut outside of clock mode, that I may have accidentally pressed?

05-29-09 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD