1.Does anyone know how to update my sim card contacts? ie. when i reset my phone for some reason I have my SIM contacts load up from a year ago despite the fact I have added/dropped a lot of people in that year from my contact list. Is there anyway to 'update' my SIM?

Also I think one must do this from a USB cable, I got a blueberry dongle and desktop manager says it cannot backup on-device memory through bluetooth

I usually use with my previous SE w300i a program called my phone explorer to back up numbers.

2. When you make backups with desktop manager does it make backups of the entire blackberry device? For instance if I dragged and dropped files and themes into the MASS storage drive, would it make a backup of that?
    If not then what is the best, more streamlined method for backup up such data. Is there any program that would simply make an image of the entire blackberry device and restore it when I want?
    Last edited by manimgoindowndown; 07-15-09 at 09:24 PM.
    07-15-09 09:02 PM
    First question: No option on the berry itself but there is a Saker card reader you can buy for like 12.99 at radioshack that will read your sim and let you edit the contents.
    Second: no desktop manager will back up the device, apps and messages as well as contacts,just not the sim contacts. Nothing on the tflash card.
    07-15-09 10:03 PM
    i downloaded GoogleSync. works really well. it's an app that you can set what you want backed-up. Google Mobile
    07-15-09 10:10 PM
    [QUOTE=jayred;3060757]i downloaded GoogleSync. works really well. it's an app that you can set what you want backed-up.
    does it backup things you put into the usb hard drive in my computer when you plug in your blackberry?
    07-15-09 11:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD