hi all,

i just got my bb bold last sunday. these few days i realised the back casing a bit loose when im typing my email..

Does any other bb user encounter this problem>should i send to the my operator and check it?
    06-17-09 07:59 PM
    Sometimes this is the case. I would swap if you can, otherwise you can fold some paper and place between the battery and the cover.
    06-17-09 08:05 PM
    Sometimes this is the case. I would swap if you can, otherwise you can fold some paper and place between the battery and the cover.
    hi there..that's mean it's a common to bold on the loose back casing?

thanks for the info bro..
    06-17-09 08:10 PM
    Not uncommon, and really not acceptable. Again, if you can, exchange it.
    06-17-09 08:18 PM
    i have the same problem, i just got used to it... lol
    06-18-09 12:41 AM
    just put paper or a tape that will sort the issue.
    06-18-09 12:46 AM
    Some bolds have this problem as there is a slight error in manufacturing. Ur service provider should exchange the handset for u if u'r still in the exchange period. I got mine exchanged twice in order to get rid of this problem.
    06-18-09 04:06 AM
    I got the same prob. in my opinion, there's 3 options. Get ur bold exchanged from ur service provider, put some extra padding inside or use a hard case.

For me, I'm using the hard case....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 06:02 AM
    mine was tight as can be but i noticed yesterday it got loose....
    06-18-09 06:50 AM
    My first one was tight and then the replacement one was loose. Like was said, I just folded a piece of paper in there and it's nice and tight. I noticed it right away when I was typing...
    06-18-09 07:58 PM
    Mine was tight out the box and all seemed well until I started using the Siedio Innocase, I removed the hard case to clean the phone and when I held the phone with no case on it realised my back was no loose. Just my 2 cents.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 08:03 PM
    Mine was loose also.. I changed my bezel to a black one because it had scratches on it and plus I saw someone post saying changing the bezel would fix the loose battery cover and it did.
    06-18-09 08:19 PM
    I took two small strips of black electrical tape (< 2" in length) and applied them one on top of the other to the bottom of the inside of the battery cover, extending from one side to the other. It adds a small amount of internal thickness to the cover in that area, allowing it to fit very snugly, and is really not noticeable when you remove the cover because the color matches.
    06-19-09 01:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD