• 9000 sound

3 18.75%
  • 9000 keyboard

7 43.75%
  • 9700 battery

4 25.00%
  • something else, I'll post it...

2 12.50%
    What were your favorite features of these devices 9000, 8900 Curve, 9700 you loved best and will the 9900 satisfy you now
    08-17-11 05:09 PM
    9k-stereospeakers,physical kb
    89cve-best curve that has yet to be topped(maybe apollo is it?),physical kb
    97bld-ergonomic modern design,physical kb,best battery life on any bb

ok,bare with me.i'll go one step further and add apple's best because i5 is in my group for my upgrade.

i3g-first 3g iphone,came with an industrialized design,sturdy feeling in hand
    i3gs-evolutionary changes,more faster then its predecessor,probably the best design among the apple models,feels great to use on a daily basis.
    i4-revolutionary changes from apple,retina display,dual cameras-a front and back facing,videochat,and more.

apples and berries,there you have it.a short summary.

don't know what my next device(s) will be.a lot in consideration(i5+new berries).
    08-17-11 06:01 PM
    9k-stereospeakers,physical kb
    89cve-best curve that has yet to be topped(maybe apollo is it?),physical kb
    97bld-ergonomic modern design,physical kb,best battery life on any bb

ok,bare with me.i'll go one step further and add apple's best because i5 is in my group for my upgrade.

i3g-first 3g iphone,came with an industrialized design,sturdy feeling in hand
    i3gs-evolutionary changes,more faster then its predecessor,probably the best design among the apple models,feels great to use on a daily basis.
    i4-revolutionary changes from apple,retina display,dual cameras-a front and back facing,videochat,and more.

apples and berries,there you have it.a short summary.

don't know what my next device(s) will be.a lot in consideration(i5+new berries).
    This coming from a company that requires it's associates to call the Macbook Air magical at some point during an interaction.
    All Apple does it use fancy adjectives.
    08-17-11 07:08 PM
    This coming from a company that requires it's associates to call the Macbook Air magical at some point during an interaction.
    All Apple does it use fancy adjectives.
    Yeah, but in their defense, that's just good marketing. Apple hasn't stolen some PC marketshare and become a driving force in consumer smartphone growth without a little bit of creative marketing. If it works, more power to 'em.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-11 07:33 PM
    As of now (since I'm waiting on at&t's version of the Bold 9900), the Bold 9000 keyboard and speakers are the absolute best. I know the 9700 battery is great. But I never used it long, as the 9000 is the best for me, so far (hurry up on the Bold 9900 at&t).
    08-17-11 07:39 PM
    Favorite missed feature is the Auto Focus Camera from the 9700 / 9780

But what I say, is not gonna change the facts and I really think it is pointless to run such a poll. The 9900 is out already, they wont stop production and put the features that we all crave for back.
    08-17-11 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD