Has anybody else who has Autostandby and 4.6.0.282 experienced any problems? Autostandby is very unresponsive at times and requires pressing the mute button several times before it finally completely disables itself rather than just waking up like it is supposed to. Auto Lock works fine, but I like the mute button convenience of Autostandby.

Thanks
    07-27-09 06:51 AM
    Has anybody else who has Autostandby and 4.6.0.282 experienced any problems? Autostandby is very unresponsive at times and requires pressing the mute button several times before it finally completely disables itself rather than just waking up like it is supposed to. Auto Lock works fine, but I like the mute button convenience of Autostandby.

Thanks
    I have had no problem with Autostandby with 282.
    07-27-09 07:05 AM
    Same here autostandby works fine with .282

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 07:26 AM

Thanks
    Got same issues but I reinstal the application and everything is good for the moment ``Knock on wood!!``
    07-27-09 10:05 AM
    Got same issues but I reinstal the application and everything is good for the moment ``Knock on wood!!``
    That is worth a shot, I should have thought of that! Thanks!
    07-27-09 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD