Anybody getting this message.

One or more of the message components have been deleted by MMS Adaptaion. Either the message was too large or the components were unsuitable for your terminal.... I have never receive this message before.. Att Claims that it only allows att customers to receive 600kb max. Sprint, Verzion and Tmobile have no limits. What's up with that??
    07-06-09 05:52 PM
    I don't know exactly why but I get those sorts of messages myself. I forward
    the MMS to my e-mail though.
    07-06-09 06:18 PM
    i have gotten that before also. i believe there is a limitation on what you send send via mms. i know i can send 30 second voice clips but if i try and send a whole song it wont go
    07-06-09 06:20 PM
    Anybody getting this message.

One or more of the message components have been deleted by MMS Adaptaion. Either the message was too large or the components were unsuitable for your terminal.... I have never receive this message before.. Att Claims that it only allows att customers to receive 600kb max. Sprint, Verzion and Tmobile have no limits. What's up with that??
    AFAIK, AT&T is trying to limit the MMS service on their network because of the iPhone. They are already bogged down with all the extra traffic from iPhone users. MMS would simply add fuel to the fire. I would bet all of the jailbroken phones sending MMS anyway has something to do with the new settings on the network for MMS, I assume.
    07-06-09 06:34 PM
    I forgot all about that Iphone. Now that it comes with the MMS service, that had to take from the rest of the phones/ limit us on the amount we can send and receive... This is the very reason I switch from Nextel to ATT was due to MMS. I guess I have to go else where now. Verzion is lookin real good to me now..
    07-06-09 07:03 PM
    AFAIK, AT&T is trying to limit the MMS service on their network because of the iPhone. They are already bogged down with all the extra traffic from iPhone users. MMS would simply add fuel to the fire. I would bet all of the jailbroken phones sending MMS anyway has something to do with the new settings on the network for MMS, I assume.
    That limit has been set since before the iPhone.
    07-06-09 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD