Is there a way to check this email other then on my bold? Just curious

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 09:53 PM
    Nope, you can only check it from the device unless you have it forwarded to another email address.
    07-13-09 09:59 PM
    I wish it where that simple. I have always wondered about this email.

07-13-09 11:31 PM
    maybe some day...lol
    07-14-09 08:28 AM
    Why tie anything to that email address that will definitely change if you ever switch providers. At least with an ISP, you can still pay the bill for a month or two during the transition but paying for a phone plan and bis during a transition would get very expensive and messy.
    07-14-09 08:48 AM
    gmail FTW!
    07-14-09 10:29 AM
    Like the poster above said the only way to do this is to set up the account to forward. I have mine set to forward to a special gmail account set up for just this. I forward all incoming and outgoing items. That way I have a back up of them online in case I ever need to refer back to something and I only have to keep 14 days or so on my berry.
    07-14-09 10:59 AM
    I have the BIS email and love that I don't have to check on a PC. I don't receive a lot of emails I have to save anyway, so it works for me to have an email service that I can maintain just from my phone. I used to have a hotmail account and it was a pain because BBs don't reconcile with hotmail. So after a week of deleting my emails from my device, I would have to go online through my PC and manually delete hundreds of emails. This became tiresome, so I switched to the BlackBerry email system. Now when I delete an email, it is gone - no PC. Plus, if any of you have snoopy girlfriends or wives, they cannot look up your emails from any PC. They would have to have your phone.

07-16-09 10:23 AM
    I have the BIS email and love that I don't have to check on a PC. I don't receive a lot of emails I have to save anyway, so it works for me to have an email service that I can maintain just from my phone. I used to have a hotmail account and it was a pain because BBs don't reconcile with hotmail. So after a week of deleting my emails from my device, I would have to go online through my PC and manually delete hundreds of emails. This became tiresome, so I switched to the BlackBerry email system. Now when I delete an email, it is gone - no PC. Plus, if any of you have snoopy girlfriends or wives, they cannot look up your emails from any PC. They would have to have your phone.

I use the windows live mail application which I think used to be called outlook express. I am able to reconcile with my hotmail accounts. So if I delete an email on my blackberry it prompts me if I want to delete on both the pc and blackberry and then it deletes on both. But it doesnt seem to work the other way if I delete an emal on my pc it wont delete it on my blackberry.
    07-17-09 01:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD