Just got mine yesterday, so any must have applications any of you can recommend??
    06-07-09 11:52 AM
    Pandora, Viigo, Myspace, Facebook, MSN messenger, WeatherChannel, and Shazam are my favorites!
    06-07-09 12:12 PM
    Pandora, Viigo, Myspace, Facebook, MSN messenger, WeatherChannel, and Shazam are my favorites!
    Wats Pandora and Viigo??
    Got the facebook already
    And where do i get the shazam from, i went to the shazam website, and wouldnt let me do it :|
    06-07-09 12:19 PM
    And upgrade your os to at least 247.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 12:24 PM
    Wats Pandora and Viigo??
    Got the facebook already
    And where do i get the shazam from, i went to the shazam website, and wouldnt let me do it :|
    pandora is streaming internet radio, create your own station by choosing one of your favorite songs/artists and pandora plays music similar to that song/artist.

viigo is an RSS reader that also gives you access to your local weather, movie theaters near you and what they are playing...etc.

shazam is available from the blackberry app world. BlackBerry App World
    06-07-09 12:37 PM
    pandora is streaming internet radio, create your own station by choosing one of your favorite songs/artists and pandora plays music similar to that song/artist.

viigo is an RSS reader that also gives you access to your local weather, movie theaters near you and what they are playing...etc.

shazam is available from the blackberry app world. ]
    Tried Pandora its for US people only now, and Viigo wasnt workin properly for me, so i googled it, and apparently most of its again for US customers

Cheers for the Shazam link tho!
    06-07-09 12:41 PM
    Not gonna lie, I have an ipod touch and I personally would rather download apps from apple then from blackberry. They all just don't seem to work properly and if they do its the trial version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 12:58 PM
    How about an app to keep track of your expenses or a mobile banking app? They might not be flashy or cool by any means, but they sure are helpful. They have tons @ BB App World.
    06-07-09 03:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD