07-03-13 02:52 AM
30 12
tools
    I had the Elegant Popups app installed. Deleted it - no more very annoying popups, thankfully :-)
    12-16-12 07:57 PM

Yeah, since the other phone OSes app store's apps ALL work perfectly and there's not even a chance of malware or something suspect... Not to mention that people are shopping for phones and then running back in the morning and seeing a pop-up that turns them off to buying it...
    This made my day, (in response to the comment about this being why the company formerly known as RIM was losing market-share) as I had a good laugh and almost shed a tear for the state we are in as a species. It's almost perplexing how someone can presumably operate a smart-phone these days demonstrating that they have enough enough wherewithal to navigate to the place to be (CB.com), be savvy enough to post to the forum, only to let us down as the content itself ultimately reveals that their raw technological prowess and the promise of its implied potential, actually looks more like the limit of their cerebral evolution rather than the progression of something that started so well. But, keep trying, you never know, right?! Oh, a word of advice to @piyush100 - those people emailing you from Nigeria, promising millions of dollars simply in exchange for your banking information, full-name, passwords and so forth... they aren't your friends. Oh, and perhaps let a professional help you with your stock market decisions; I hear they are on the inside track of which phones have the worst pop-up problems and things of that nature. You're welcome!
    Last edited by tapes; 04-09-13 at 01:37 AM. Reason: typo
    04-09-13 12:58 AM
    I long for the days when you had to be smart enough to own a smart-phone...
    04-11-13 10:22 AM
    Same problem, ready to throw phone away when it does that!!
    06-22-13 11:50 PM
    Hi there,
    there is a scammed developer Parachute Mobile i have installed two apps from this developer
    Underworld Weather and Player for YouTube. uninstall the apps from this developer or if you need this apps edit the apps permissions in Options>Device> Applications Management set all permissions for these apps to Deny The Better WAY DO NEVER INSTALL ANYTHING FROM PARACHUTE MOBILE !!! and you will be safe from crappy popups
    07-03-13 02:52 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD