I apologise if this has already been asked a thousand times, but I am unable to find a conclusive answer anywhere.

O2 Customer Service haven't been able to give me any help; anyway, my question is this:

I want to use an application which only works with either the APN setting as MobileWeb or WAP. I have unlimited Blackberry internet usage however I do definately get charged when switching my setting to MobileWeb.

1) Would I also be charged for using WAP? (Does this come free as standard by any chance?)
    2) Is there anyway of sending this information through the Blackberry route rather than the O2 route?

Thanks for your help in advance.
    07-20-09 04:10 PM
    I had / have the same problem with T-mobile in the Netherlands when I configure my APN and apps make use of it I get a not so nice data bill.
    After countless calls to the service desk it seems that there is not much you can do data that does not go the BIS, you get charged for. If you have a service book for WAP then the data will go via the BIS and you should not get charged for it...... Should not I say, I can not give any guarantees.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 06:22 PM
    Thanks for the reply - this is all rather complicated for me!

However, I've just checked my bill and it seems that via Wap I don't get charged though via mobileweb I do...
    07-20-09 11:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD