We are using dropbox as main picture sharing platform, it is easy because it syncs while offline with no prompts, etc, but dropbox is very limited on 9900. You cannot zoom in on pictures or save them to phone's storage or SD card.

Do you guys have any other suggestions? Like pushing pictures or syncing/sharing pictures directly with BB? The other side will be using Wifi only, so email is not really an option now.
    01-13-14 11:54 PM
    01-14-14 12:18 AM
    Thanks. I had totally forgotten about box net, wonder if it's still available.
    I know sugarsync stopped their free service.
    There doesn't seem to be any other way to get pictures right into a BB7 device at the moment I guess.
    01-14-14 12:33 AM
    Box.net is still there, I'm using it. Hadn't thought to use if for this purpose though. Cool idea.
    01-14-14 07:19 AM
    I can't find it, where exactly is it? I thought box was available for 9900, it is not there anymore.
    It seems to be just a link to box website now..
    Between lack of any other service or a way to get pictures sent OTA to blackberry and dropbox's extremely limited app I am ready to give up on 9900.
    01-14-14 10:16 PM
    I can't find it, where exactly is it? I thought box was available for 9900, it is not there anymore.
    It seems to be just a link to box website now..
    Between lack of any other service or a way to get pictures sent OTA to blackberry and dropbox's extremely limited app I am ready to give up on 9900.

Funambol came to the rescue once again! Thank you for keeping the service active for us poor BB7 users.
    Shame on all other developers (as well as Blackberry) for abandoning a platform that was very popular not more than a year ago..
    01-15-14 10:34 AM