Hello fellow CrackHeads. This crackhead wants to know if anyone's Berry's have slowed & what you did about it! Batter pulls have a limited effect. Do Berry's get viruses? Hope not! Is it worth ugrading to os6? Won't it turn the 9700 into a brick? Slow as molases? If not where's the latest and best that won't turn my fairly functioning 9700 into a Brick and suck the battery life dry, quickly?

Also, after selecting 'original' on a recurring calendar appointment, is there a way to get it to offer 'this occurence' vs defaulting to the original appointment?

Please advise on both queries, when you get a moment, please!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ARQ-Keighley; 06-29-11 at 12:00 PM.
    06-29-11 11:26 AM
    If you are saying what I think you're saying, that feature can be found in os6.

No berries do not get viruses. Try just searching for the best os5 build, that's your best bet for least amount of lag. However, os6 really isn't that bad and my battery life is fine

06-29-11 11:25 PM
    If you are saying what I think you're saying, that feature can be found in os6.

No berries do not get viruses. Try just searching for the best os5 build, that's your best bet for least amount of lag. However, os6 really isn't that bad and my battery life is fine

╗Many thanks SC for your reply. Where's the best place to find a stable os6 version that will allow my 9700 to work without compromising on functionality & battery life? Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

06-30-11 01:28 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/la...turkey-618376/

This one has been working very well for me.

Then there's the 600 build. You can read about it, but honestly from what I hear, it may not be worth it. Try 576, I like it. The only big downside is occasionally running into the "low memory" warning in the browser.

06-30-11 08:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD