has anyone tried this before haha
    06-04-09 08:31 PM
    i havent tried it, but with the parts that i just ordered today...instead of blacking out my bold, im going to wet sand the parts and paint it a different color. ill post results when i do it.
    06-04-09 08:59 PM
    i havent tried it, but with the parts that i just ordered today...instead of blacking out my bold, im going to wet sand the parts and paint it a different color. ill post results when i do it.
    shweet! sounds good
    06-04-09 09:05 PM
    I been wanting to paint the bezel myselft for a while now, what kinda paint would u use?...ight let me get back to the Black Mamba givin Orlando da bizness, hopefully when I come back tonite, it'll be some answers up...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 09:31 PM
    I have. Dry and wet sand the bezel. Prime it then paint it. Very easy and has a professional look. I use Valspar premium paint. I have done flat black, gloss black, red and I'm about to do black metallic.
    06-04-09 11:00 PM
    im probably going to use krylon fusion spray paint, or something similar that works well on plastic/metal.

I have. Dry and wet sand the bezel. Prime it then paint it. Very easy and has a professional look. I use Valspar premium paint. I have done flat black, gloss black, red and I'm about to do black metallic.
    got pics?
    06-04-09 11:08 PM
    okay, so first I would sand the bezel...with sand paper, right? Ight cool..then buy the valspar paint..okay....so after that once I start spraying, about how far away frm the bezel should I be spraying...I mean instead of asking these questions, can someone "puh-leease" jus post a step by step tutorial...I kno there's cnn, but if I can do it myself, why not.

06-04-09 11:20 PM
    the rattle can has directions.

06-04-09 11:39 PM
    the rattle can has directions.

LMAO....

Come on guys...its isn't hard to spray paint a small piece of plastic. You really don't need a step by step process. Didn't you ever paint model cars or anything??
    06-06-09 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD