I still used mine last week!
    The problem I have, apart from web browsing, is my battery. Already on my "backup" but it's a bit flaky. Sometimes it just drops to near zero really quickly after humming along nicely for most of the day. It's not like I suddenly hit a poor coverage area.

I'm afraid the batteries are nearing the end and nobody makes new ones anymore

Other than that, it's still a super efficient communication tool for me and works great.

Posted via CB10
    Seems like x-longer make them. Just ordered one from a Web Shop in sweden. Payed about 17 USD.
    02-02-20 12:26 PM
    I Bought my second Bold 9900 last weekend. Used of course.
    02-03-20 12:07 PM
    with my keyone black stolen im back on my bold 9900, pretty happy to see this old app still working and the bbm app still connects to bbme network.
    02-04-20 11:14 AM
    with my keyone black stolen im back on my bold 9900, pretty happy to see this old app still working and the bbm app still connects to bbme network.
    What happened?!? You alright?
    givechanceachance likes this.
    02-04-20 11:23 AM
    No violence involved. They identified (security) the suspect on camera and found two of my stolen articles in his room. He still denies so I have to involve the police now for my protection (my ID is still missing) and to have any chance of getting a new BB phone replacement.
    02-05-20 01:00 PM
    No violence involved. They identified (security) the suspect on camera and found two of my stolen articles in his room. He still denies so I have to involve the police now for my protection (my ID is still missing) and to have any chance of getting a new BB phone replacement.
    Glad you’re ok and good luck. I like to banter with everyone here but I don’t condone being a jerk about commonly accepted laws, rules and principles such as theft.....

Can I bring my chainsaw through O’Hare checked baggage or perhaps you have chainsaw you can lend me?

CrackBerry will long have other purposes......
    givechanceachance likes this.
    02-05-20 01:08 PM
    No, just bring a bunch of old BlackBerry Bold overstock, a bucket full to throw at the suspect until he admits guilt! I suspect we will squeeze my BlackBerry's juice out of him with enough BlackBerry torture. :P
    02-05-20 01:17 PM
    Been using mine for almost 8 years now. Aside from the dated software and a couple of side button issues it works great. Gone through a couple of batteries and there seems to be an issue with the last one between it and the spring contacts but easy enough to get working again. it does everything I want it to.
    AA Byron likes this.
    08-08-20 06:40 PM
    yeh i still have my Bold 9900 but added new sim card today and screens keeps saying insert new sim ?? any answers as to why ?
    01-25-21 05:27 PM
    yeh i still have my Bold 9900 but added new sim card today and screens keeps saying insert new sim ?? any answers as to why ?
    New sim from who, which carrier?
    01-26-21 09:09 AM
35 12